New materials and processing operations, innovative tool and machine technology - you need more than just conventional cooling lubricants for processing of metals. The use is different every time. That is why it is all the more important to provide customized products and to use technical experience intelligently.
NO AMINES AND BORIC ACID - SKIN FRIENDLY LUBRICANTS
Independent laboratories confirm the extremely low possibility of allergies to amine-free Rhenus cooling lubricants which operate at favorable pH values from 7.5 to 8.5. The skin-friendly characteristics are also confirmed by the measurement of transepidermal water loss (TEIV), with which the company has set new standards for water-soluble coolants.
- long life of cooling lubricants
- exceptional precision and surface quality of your workpieces
- noticeably less tool wear and at the same time higher cutting efficiency
- insurmountably low consumption
- extremely skin-friendly products
- safe and economical procedures for different uses
- without mandatory labeling
Extreme temperature and load fluctuations, dryness, cold, humidity and dust. On the other hand, high cleanliness requirements: our high-performance lubricants ensure reliable lubrication of roller and sliding bearings of all sizes in all conditions.
RHENUS LUB - DEVELOPMENT PARTNER IN INDUSTRY
In addition to standard products, we offer high-performance lubricants that comply with special requirements. In our laboratories, we develop lubricants in close harmonisation with users, so that they are perfectly adapted to your way of use. We use state-of-the-art test procedures to check their appropriateness at various temperatures, their protection properties against wear, friction and other parameters in order to ensure the longest possible lifetime.
- constant top quality, even at extreme temperatures and loads;
- approvals of international companies;
- approvals for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries;
- environmentally friendly lubricants, partially biodegradable;
- oxidation resistance;
- long lifetime;
- resistance to water.